Total Pageviews

Oct 17, 2010

Getting ready for DC!

5 days to go before my departure to DC! And unfortunately, I haven't found my accomodation for my whole trip. I managed to get a room in 2 different hotels for my first 4 nights, but then I still have 10 nights unplanned... 
At least, I've discovered that I have a cousin who lives in Bethesda (20mn from DC with the metro), which is kind of a relief. However, it's just incredible to see that washingtonian hotels are that little welcoming with the travel guide writers! Anyway...

Although, thanks to my researches and network, I managed to get in touch with quite a couple of insiders, willing to share with me their knowledge of the city. Thank you guys for your help and proposals!
Now, I have to dedicate my next 4 days planning my trip. Check precisely which museums and monuments to visit; hotels, restaurants and bars to stop by; and also nearby cities and national parks that will be included in the guide.

Luckily enough, it seems that the weather is a bit warmer than what we have in Paris at the moment. Hope to discover a sunny and not too windy Washington!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I write my blog in english or in french?


Press review, La Nazione, Sept 23, 2010